Sea Life Park - Shark Trek
Submerge yourself in the 300,000 gallon Shark enclosure to get up and close to native Hawaiian sharks. With just a wire mesh between you and these natural predators, you'll get a thrilling look at sharks in their natural environment. You will have an amazing adventure seeing these misunderstood creatures up close!
- Dive into the world of sharks – get as close to them as possible in a shark tank
- Sea Life Park admission included – stroll through the park and see other marine animals up close, visit the exhibits and watch animal shows
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki (optional)
- Where and When:
- Sea Life Park View Map
- Minimum age 8.
Per guest 8-12 years old, there must be one paying adult 18+ years old accompanying them (one adult 18+ per child 8-12).
Must be able to wear the special helmet and equalize ear pressure under the water.
- Guests with heart problems, lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with breathing ailments, or who have had an alcoholic beverage CANNOT participate due to safety regulations.
No Nail arts with objects attached to nails or objects/paints that can dislodge and cause potential harm to our animals. Nail length should not exceed 25 of the width of nail, and nails must be blunt without a pointed end.
No jewelry including rings, bracelets and necklaces and/or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, hair accessories and piercings of any kind will not be allowed etc.
- Special Notes:
- Your park admission is included. There are lockers available for $3.00 per day. Changing rooms available.
NOTE: Sea Life Park reserves the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals. A portion of admission price goes towards marine animal rescue and rehabilitation programs.
It is required that Sea Life Park be notified of any special needs guests when making reservations. This is only to ensure that each case is individually assessed by their experienced staff for the best experience for the guest and to ensure the activity is reasonably safe for the guest. Guests may be contacted directly for additional information. Should a guest with special needs arrive without prior notification, Sea Life Park will strive in good faith to make accommodations but may not be able to guarantee such and guest may be declined for certain or all activities due to Sea Life Park not being able to plan accordingly for guest's individual needs.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approximately 45 minutes for the full activity; 20-30 minutes water time
- Sea Life Park
- Special shark trek helmet provided