Captain Bob's - Picnic Sail & Snorkeling
Cruise through pristine Pacific ocean waters in our glass bottom boat. View the spectacular coral formation of Kaneohe Bay through the bottom of the boat as we sail through. Enjoy snorkeling at the world famous Kaneohe Sandbar! This fun excusion includes Hawaiian Style water volleyball, swimming, sunning, and a delicious BBQ picnic lunch served on board.
*We are prepared for our vegetarian friends as well. Veggie (vegan) burgers are available with advance notice.
- Enjoy a boat cruise in Kaneohe Bay on Oahu’s east shore
- Boat will anchor on a shallow sandbar for a game of volleyball
- Snorkel over a coral reef and see a variety of colorful tropical fish
- Observe and take pictures of green sea turtles
- See Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat Island
- Learn about prehistoric Oahu and the history of Hollywood in the Kaneohe Bay area
- Roundtrip transportation
- Sanitized professional snorkeling equipment
- Hawaiian style water volleyball
- Hearty picnic lunch
- Soft drinks, hot cocoa, coffee, tea
Volleyball on Sandbar
- Where and When:
- Drive out check-in time at Heeia Kea Boat Harbor (walk to end of Harbor, across from the "Merahi Mana" boat) at 10:30am.
If you selected transportation, please arrive 10 minutes before your pick-up time.
8:50 am - Ilikai Hotel at Front Entrance, Flag Pole
8:55 am - Hilton Hawaiian Village at Tapa Bus Depot
9:05 am - Ambassador Hotel on Namahana Street side
9:10 am - Sheraton Waikiki at Aloha Landing Bus Depot
9:15 am - Hyatt Regencey Hotel on Koa Avenue side
9:20 am - Pacific Beach Hotel on Liliuokalani and Koa Avenue
9:25 am - Waikiki Beach Marriott on Paoakalani Avenue side
- This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. A guest may be wheeled to the boat and board (with or without the assistance from another guest of their party). A a collapsible wheelchair can be stored away until the end of the tour. There is only storage for a collapsible wheelchair.
- Special Notes:
- Bring swimwear, cover-up clothing, towels, & sunscreen.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 5 hours
- All Hawaii Cruises