Kualoa Ranch Movie Sites & Ranch Tour
Kualoa Ranch on Oahu's east shore is a popular visitor attraction. The working cattle ranch is located in one of the most beautiful spots of Oahu – at the foothills of the lush Ko'olau Mountains with views of the ocean. Many Hollywood movies and TV shows have been filmed here, including Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates, Along Came Polly, Godzilla and LOST. The ranch offers a fun guided movie tour that takes you to some of these filming locations. Along the way you'll travel in a vintage school bus and enjoy plenty of great photo opportunities.
- See filming locations of popular Hollywood movies and TV shows
- Filming sites you may see: Godzilla, Windtalkers, Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates, Battleship, Hawaii Five-O and LOST
- Great photo opportunities of beautiful Ka'a'awa Valley
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki to Kualoa Ranch is available (choose this option in the shopping cart). If you require transportation, please read below:
Waikiki pick-up for any tours will be between 6:50 am and 7:30 am, or at 10:00 am. Return times available at 2:30 pm or 3:45 pm.
Please note the times when you book, as there may be a waiting period when you are at the ranch.
- Where and When:
- Kualoa Ranch is only 45 minutes from Waikiki. Take the H-1 Freeway west to the Likelike Highway, Route #63. Proceed up the Likelike Highway and through the Wilson Tunnel. Descend towards Kaneohe town and exit onto Kahekili Highway, Route #83, heading north. Continue along Kahekili Highway - note that the road becomes Kamehameha Highway as you pass the historic "Hygienic Store" in the village of Kahalu'u. In about 10 minutes you will see signs indicating you are approaching the Kualoa Ranch entrance which will be on your left as you round the curve past Mokoli'i Island (Chinaman's Hat).
- All guests must attend a briefing and sign a liability waiver before tour begins.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at check in to sign the liability waiver.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult on all tours.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily, except 12/25 and 1/1
- 1.5 hours
- Kualoa Ranch