Ka Moana Luau - Sea Life Park
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau at Sea Life Park Hawaii! Ka Moana Luau invites you to a delicious all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian luau buffet dinner and live island-style entertainment! Located just a half hour east of Waikiki, Sea Life Park is home to the beautiful Makapu’u Meadows, the perfect setting for a Hawaiian luau – backed by tall sea cliffs and overlooking the ocean and two offshore islands.
As the sun sets over the mountains, you can enjoy refreshing cocktails, watch or participate in island arts & crafts (such as hula and ukulele lessons or coconut headband weaving) and learn a little bit about Hawaiian traditions and culture. Then sit down to a mouthwatering buffet dinner. The buffet table is set with a wide variety of delicacies, all prepared by executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina's The Street.
The evening culminates with an exhilarating Polynesian show, featuring the vibrant music and dances of Hawaii and greater Polynesia, including the Samoan fire-knife dance! All Ka Moana Luau guests also receive admission tickets to Sea Life Park, with up to seven days to redeem it.
Ka Moana Luau package choices:
Classic Package: Includes a shell lei greeting, 1 standard drink ticket and standard luau seating.
Splash Package: Includes a kukui nut lei greeting, 2 standard drink tickets and deluxe luau seating.
Celebrity Package: Includes a fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai welcome drink, 2 premium drink tickets, VIP luau seating and 1 souvenir photograph per group. This package is first in line to the buffet table.
Ka Moana Luau Buffet:
- Chicken Yakitori with Teriyaki Sauce
- Savory Kalua Pork
- Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Nut Crème Sauce
- Island Greens (VG + GF) with Mandarin Oranges, Radish Sprouts, Crisp Rice Noodles & Asian Dressing
- Mixed Grilled Vegetables (VG + GF)
- Sweet Potatoes (VG)
- Steamed White Rice (VG)
- Lo Mein Noodles (VG)
- Fruit Salad (VG + GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Taro Rolls (VG)
- Poi (VG)
- Pineapple Cake
- Beverages include Coffee, Hot Tea & Fruit Punch
- Bar Menu includes Island Mai Tais, Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot & White Zinfandel, Domestic Beers & Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke & Sprite). Additional beverages are at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
VG = Vegetarian GF = Gluten Free
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Ka Moana Luau
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
Welcome Lei Greeting
- Where and When:
Transportation is available at an additional cost from 8 convenient Waikiki locations. If you selected transportation, your exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email. Please be on the look out for a white mini bus with Aloha Hawaii Tours on the side.
Check in at 5:15 pm at Sea Life Park. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Sea Life Park is located at 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
Take the H-1 East (Lunalilo Freeway).
H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area.
After the residential area ends, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, to Makapu'u Point.
Sea Life Park Hawaii is located on the left side of the road. You will see the large signage indicating the entrance from the highway.
Parking at Sea Life Park is $5 in cash.
- Covid Safety Measures:
All parties will have their own table
Social distancing measures enforced
Masks are required unless actively eating or drinking
Additional Hand Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property
Dinner is service via "silver-service" (cafeteria-style)
Guests are called up by tables
Photos with dancers will be unavailable for now.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Admission to Sea Life Park is included with luau. Sea Life Park admission must be redeemed within 7 days. Any unused Sea Life Park admission does not entitle guest to any refund. Sea Life Park may only be open Friday-Sunday at this time. Please make sure to check
Currently Unavailable: If purchasing transportation, you can elect to get picked up early (approx. noon) to use your Sea Life Park tickets the same day.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours
- Ka Moana Luau