Inter-Island Sportfishing - Ruckus
The Ruckus Oahu Sportfishing is a 38' Bertram freshly refurbished with new custom interior. The Ruckus features all the amenities including high quality equipment, a shaded fly bridge and air conditioned cabin. She offers a comfortable, fully equipped head restroom with hot shower, refrigerator and microwave. The Ruckus has the latest electronics inluding Global Positioning System, Fishfinder and Plotter. The Ruckus can accommodate up to six fishermen.
- 38′ Bertram
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Shaded fly bridge
- Penn International and Shimano Tiagra 2-speed reels
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder and plotter
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Fully-equipped head (restroom) with hot shower
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 5:30 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
As long as the catch is under 50 pounds guest can keep up to 50% of their catch
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 38' Bertram