North Shore Catamaran - Morning Snorkel Picnic
MORNING SNORKEL PICNIC SAIL - Sail and snorkel on this four hour trip. Includes lunch, beverages and snorkel equipment. You will see Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles and Spinner Dolphins while sailing and all kinds of marine life, reef creatures, corals and turtles while snorkeling.
Come aboard our beautiful 40’ catamaran, Ho’o Nanea, and snorkel with North Shore Catamaran Charters in the clear tropical water near famous Waimea Bay. The living reefs of Hawaii are host to thousands of species of fish and other marine life. After exploring the underwater scenery enjoy a delicious deli lunch and cold drink aboard the Ho’o Nanea . On the morning tour, lunch includes a variety of foods including sandwiches, wraps, fruit, and vegetables with dip, yogurt and cookies. Drink selection includes water, sodas and juices.
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask and fins)
- Delicious deli lunch: a variety of sandwiches, wraps and potato salad
- Refreshing beverage, including water, sodas and juices
Ho'o Nanea Catamaran
Oahu North Shore Sail
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 9 am. Return at 1 pm.
Departs from Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor on the North Shore of Oahu. View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Please note: All sails are weather permitting. Sailing, snorkeling and dolphin spotting are all seasonal activities and cannot be guaranteed.
- Operation Days:
- Daily from mid-May to mid-October
- 4 hours
- North Shore Catamaran
- Ho'o Nanea, a 40-foot catamaran, can accommodate up to 25 passengers.