USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
Oahu Discount offers an adventurous ride with Polynesian Adventure Tours and a visit to Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, the USS Missouri, and the Punchbowl and Downtown in one fun-filled day! This deeply moving USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Historical Tour experience begins with a visit to Pearl Harbor's Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center to commemorate America's entry into WWII. The Tour of Pearl Harbor is a must see on your list of Oahu Activities. Next, tour the battleship USS Missouri where the armistice ending the war was signed. On the return from your Pearl Harbor Tours, Oahu Discount offers a drive to Waikiki. These Oahu Tours takes you through historic downtown and the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Visit The Arizona Memorial Visitor Center where you will watch an excellent film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, browse through fascinating displays, and then board the Navy launch for a trip to the Arizona Memorial itself. Board the Arizona Memorial.
These Pearl Harbor Tours are a great way to view all the Wardroom Orientation Center has to offer. Enjoy all your Oahu Activities through- maps, models, photos, artifacts and a brief film. Oahu Discount assures you that all of this prepares you for your shipboard visit. Take a guided tour aboard the "Mighty Mo" - the last battleship built by the US Navy. Surrender Deck - tour the area that ushered in a New Era in the Pacific on September 2, 1945. View the impressive Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. During these Pearl Harbor Tours make sure to see other beautiful and historic Civic Center attractions such as Kawaiahao Church - the church of Hawaiian monarchs, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace. Additions to these Oahu Activities are City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses. Experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery with its meticulously landscaped acres, which includes the Courts of the Missing, the chapel, and finely-detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II and Korea.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- King Kamehameha Statue – come face to face with the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian Islands
- Iolani Palace – only royal palace in the United States
- Kawaiahao Church – built between 1836 and 1842 of some 14,000 thousand-pound slabs of coral rock
- Mission Houses – see three restored missionary houses, two of which are the oldest houses in Hawaii
Gold Option Includes:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri
- Where and When:
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30 pm.
Effective 9/13/21 on Oahu and 9/15/21 on Maui for 60 days, guests 12 and over are required to show proof of vaccination in order to visit restaurants, museums, and similar establishments or show proof of a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours. There are sights on this tour that may require this.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
-Either a hard or digital copy of a state-approved vaccination card AND photo identification with the same information as the proof of vaccination. Vaccines administered outside of the US are not accepted.
-Full vaccination means two weeks have passed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series.
Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test
-Must be an FDA approved molecular or antigen test taken within 48 hours AND photo identification.
If you have additional questions about the vaccination mandate, please visit www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu.
The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Due to the pandemic, the film is currently not being shown, but guests will spend more time at the Arizona Memorial.
- Operation Days:
- Thursday & Sunday
- 8 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours