Dolphin Star - Father's Day Dinner Cruise
Treat Dad to a memorable Father’s Day dinner cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu, Hawaii's largest dinner cruise ship. Cruise along Waikiki Beach and enjoy a scrumptious roast beef buffet dinner, the entertaining Polynesian Journey show and spectacular views of the Honolulu coastline. Dads also receive a free beverage of their choice!
Buffet Dinner Menu:
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef, Horseradish, Au Jus and Alaea Salt
Pacific Rim Cuisine
- Chinese-Style Steamed Pacific White Fish
- Guava BBQ Chicken
- Island-Style Fried Rice with Pineapple
- Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetables*
- Big Island Okinawan Sweet Potato Macaroni Salad
- Somen Salad
- Waimanalo Greens with Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Kamuela Tomato and Japanese Cucumber Platter*
Dessert and Coffee Station
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Mango Cheesecake Bites and Coconut Haupia Cake by La Tour Bakehouse
- Fresh Maui Gold Pineapples and Sunkist Oranges*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee and Tea
- One Star Signature Mai Tai is included. Additional beverages and the STAR's special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle available for purchase.
* Vegan selections are marked with *. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki, Kahala or Ko Olina hotels is available as an add-on.
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Takes place on Father's Day
- 2 hours
- Holiday and Special Occasions
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!