Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Three Star Dinner Cruise
Graceful hula dancers welcome you aboard the Star of Honolulu. You will be shown to a cozy table for 2 and offered drinks of your choice. The atmosphere will conspire to broaden your romantic experience, setting the mood for your special night. Nature provides a glorious Hawaiian sunset. Your hosts offer champagne, fine food, live jazz entertainment, dancing, and star treatment.
Includes: Five Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner, 1 premium beverage, My Hawaii Show.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
Star of Honolulu
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Valentine's Day
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!