Bob's Hawaii Adventure - BOB Underwater Adventure
This Oahu Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Tours page for other available
Your adventure begins with a 30 minute briefing on BOB equipment, breathing and safety instructions. Next, you will sail out to Maunalua Bay. You will receive a final briefing and familiarization of the BOB equipment and diving procedures on the vessel before any dives are initiated. A master diver accompanies every 3 people. After the BOB adventure, enjoy snorkeling or swimming in the beautiful Maunalua Bay.
- Where and When:
- Check in no later than 8:15 am at the Koko Marina Shopping Center (Suite E111)
7192 Kalanianoale Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96825. View Map
If pick up is selected please look out for a 14 passenger white Chevy van. Your exact pick up time and location will be in your confirmation email.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
Must be 4'0" (122 cm) in height but less than 6'8" (203 cm)
Must have no medical conditions.
Weight limit: 270 lbs.
- Special Notes:
- Guests to provide own swimwear, cover-up clothing, towels & sun lotion.
- Operation Days:
- Mondays - Saturdays, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 3 hours
- Bob's Hawaii Adventure
- Submersible Scooter with a Breathing Observation Bubble (BOB)