Star of Honolulu - Premier Whale Watch Cruise & Lunch
Hawaii's best whale watch takes you beyond Diamond Head to give you the best seat in the house. The Star of Honolulu takes you where the whales are! Enjoy views of majestic Humpback whales from the Star's 60-foot high observation deck. Every seat is the best in the house.Lunch Buffet Menu:
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef, Alaea Salt Crusted
- Au Jus and Creamy Horseradish
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Citrus Miso Glazed White Fish
- Broccoli and Imitation Crab Salad
- Miso Tofu Salad*
- Caesar Salad*
- Sweet Bread Croutons
- Parmesan Cheese and Dressing
- Island-Style Macaroni Salad with Okinawan Sweet Potato
- Fried Saimin
- White Rice*
- Macadamia Nut Rolls and Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Sweet Butter
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Freshly Baked In-House Chocolate Brownies
- Guava Chiffon Cake
- Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee®, Tea and Fruit Punch
*Vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
Star of Honolulu
Waikiki Whale Watch Cruise
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki and Kahala hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.