World War II Start To End & Oahu Historic Tour!
Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours presents an exciting visit to the historic USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center. Explore the USS Missouri, a historic monument marking the end of WWII, where Japan signed the surrender treaty. These Oahu Tours are Pearl Harbor Tourism at its best! Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours end at the new Pacific Aviation Museum where you'll be able to see the museum (self guided). See an authentic Japanese Zero Fighter Plane and visit the seaplane hangar that survived the December 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. These are great Oahu Activities for the history buffs!
Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours is an exciting immersion into WWII history. Experience the history in these Oahu Tours, as you walk in the exact footsteps of Americas Heroes. Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours takes you the most fantastic journey of your life. Oahu Activities include the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the Japanese surrender aboard the USS Missouri. These Oahu Tours have it all when it comes to Pearl Harbor Tourism. You will see artifacts of the attack at the Visitor Center in Oahu then board the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial. The next stop is a guided tour on board one of the world′s most significant submarines, the USS Bowfin. Oahu Tours continues on a shuttle to Ford Island, an active Navy base under federal protection. Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours don’t stop there. You continue on with more exciting Oahu Activities to the NEW Pacific Aviation Museum to see one of Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museums that will fly you back in time to when young aviation heroes saved our world (self guided). Last but not least Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours will culminate on the historic decks of the world’s MOST FAMOUS battleship the USS Missouri. This monument of Pearl Harbor Tourism served from World War II through Desert Storm. Not to be missed on your list of Oahu Activities, this is the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies. During the guided Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours visitors will walk in the exact footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur whom restored peace to the world ending the conflict that took over 55 million lives. Oahu Discount guarantees these Oahu Tours have it all and should not be missed!
Highlights: WWII Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure
- Pearl Harbor Tourism at its best with an historical narration by an expert state certified tour guide
- View the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center dramatic attack film
- See actual artifacts that add so much excitement to your Oahu Activities
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- See the “Black Tears” of oil that still bubbles to the surface today from the USS Arizona (not available if shuttle is not running)
- Take a tour of the U.S. Pacific Submarine Memorial and USS Bowfin “Pearl Harbor Avenger” (Admission & Tour Included)
- Tour the Pacific Aviation Museum (Admission Included, self guided)
- Tour the USS Missouri affectionately known as the Mighty MO (Admission & Tour Included)
- Walk in the exact footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur and stand on the Surrender Deck
- Look into the Massive 16" Guns that hurl 2,900 pound projections over 20 miles with pin point accuracy
Gold Option Extras:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri and USS Bowfin