Maita'i Catamaran Tradewinds Sail
A unique hour and a half sail on the Maita'i, a "state of the art," twin-hulled, 44-foot catamaran designed specifically for Waikiki Beach! It features new equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi" Catamaran. It has a quiet, safe, environmentally clean propulsion system. Enjoy 2 large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing. It can reach incredible speeds with it's specially designed "wing mast." It includes CD sound system and state of the art, green Spectra sails. There is a toilet facility onboard. In order to ensure maximum comfort, we limit numbers although it is US Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers.
Beer, MaiTais, wine, champagne, juices and soft drinks are available for purchase on board for only $2.00 This activity is at 11 am, 1 pm, or 3 pm.
- 1.5-hour sail along Waikiki Beach
- Enjoy great views of Honolulu, Waikiki and Diamond Head
- Feel the wind and waves rush by on this classic sailing adventure
- Catamaran features 2 large safety nets located on the bow with plenty of room for sunbathing
- Convenient barefoot boarding right on Waikiki Beach (between the Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel)
- Catamaran has a CD sound system and state-of-the-art green Spectra sails
- Bathroom facility on board
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers
- Where and When:
- Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel & Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. View Map
Three tour times are available: 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. Check in 15 minutes before tour time.
- Bar drinks are cash only.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 1.5 hours
- Maitai Catamaran Snorkeling