Magic of Polynesia Dinner Show
Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater, the Magic of Polynesia is the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. It dazzles with sound, light and action from start to finish. From the primitive torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to the sophisticated special effects of lasers and sound when simulating a volcano erupting and in other magical illusions.
Experience expert hula, chanting and song by one of Hawaii's most talented performing troupes. They will mesmerize you as they illustrate the history and lore of the Islands. Enjoy this one of a kind Polynesian experience conveyed with the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa, winner of the International Magicians Society "Most Original" Merlin Award - the Oscar of Magic. There's nail-biting suspense, humor, mystifying escapes and more to capture audiences of all ages!
Magic of Polynesia offers the option of regular or deluxe dinner packages or choose to enjoy the show without dinner. The show is performed nightly in its showroom at the Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, centrally located at 2300 Kalakaua Avenue, within walking distance of most hotels.
Adult Dinner Menu:
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Carrots, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Boneless Ginger-Sesame Glazed Chicken
- Panko Crusted Pacific Whitefish, Lime & Caper Aioli
- Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli & Baby Carrots
- Dinner Rolls
- Dessert Daily Special
Adult Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hours prior notice):
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese, Grape
Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Child entree varies. Example menu is Teriyaki Chicken. Please inquire
as to what the meal option is closer to the activity date in question.
Magic of Polynesia
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
Vegetarian and gluten free meals available with 24 hour notice.
Transportation only picks up from the Waikiki and Kahala area.
- Operation Days:
- Magic of Polynesia