Magic of Polynesia Cocktail Show
The Magic of Polynesia is the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. It dazzles with sound, light and action from start to finish. From the primitive torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to the sophisticated special effects of lasers and sound when simulating a volcano erupting and in other magical illusions.
Experience expert hula, chanting and song by one of Hawaii's most talented performing troupes. They will mesmerize you as they illustrate the history and lore of the Islands. Enjoy this one of a kind Polynesian experience conveyed with the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa, winner of the International Magicians Society "Most Original" Merlin Award - the Oscar of Magic. There's nail-biting suspense, humor, mystifying escapes and more to capture audiences of all ages!
For a limited time choose the Free Dinner Promo price option to include a Bento Box style dinner.Show Highlights
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- One cocktail included
- You must select the Free Dinner Promo price description to be signed up for dinner.
Box plate inlcudes: Signature Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, Kalua Prok &
Cabbage, Yakisoba Noodles, &
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Chocolate
- Menu subject to change without notice.
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:30 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
- Operation Days:
- Magic of Polynesia