Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-482-9775 for details.
Culminate your Oahu vacation with one of the most popular Hawaii Activities. The Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau is all inclusive of the perfect family luau and the traditional luau that everyone is looking for. The Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau is an Oahu Luau like no other. The Waikiki Starlight Luau offers the beautiful Waikiki skyline from the Hilton Hawaiian Village’s lagoon beachfront lawn as your backdrop.
This Waikiki Starlight Luau is one of our most popular Oahu luaus and you’ll see why once you arrive. When first entering this Oahu luau you will receive a lei greeting while a live Hawaiian band is serenading you. You will be able to participate in numerous Hawaii activities such tableside cultural activities and a group hula lesson.
After enjoying the Hawaiian activities that this luau has to offer partake in their delicious luau dinner.
Succeeding your luscious feast, witness the awe as the spectacular performers entertain you with Polynesian dance and song. The Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau is an exciting Oahu luau that you will not soon forget.
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, lei making, live music and interactive tableside activities
- 6:15 pm - Group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- 6:30 pm - Dinner – a feast of tropical favorites
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Luau Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Waikiki Starlight Luau
Luau Buffet Dinner
Waikiki Luau Show
- Where and When:
- The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place outdoors at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn (weather permitting), located just off the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. View Map
Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- Face coverings are required to enter the luau grounds.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- Hilton Hawaiian Village