Experience Nutridge Luau
Immerse yourself in local Hawaiian culture by visiting an authentic Hawaiian luau. Experience Nutridge Luau is held at a scenic lookout point within a state park on Mount Tantalus, at the historic Nutridge Estate. It’s a fantastic location for a luau, surrounded by a forest and tropical flora. The views from up here are amazing as well, overlooking a long stretch of Oahu’s south shore.
Prior to the big luau feast, enjoy a variety of cultural presentations and activities, including the traditional imu (underground oven) demonstration. Then sit down to a delicious farm-to-table dinner featuring a variety of island-style foods. After dinner, enjoy an exciting Polynesian show.
- Traditional Hawaiian homestyle luau
- Beautiful views overlooking Honolulu and Waikiki
- Four hours of interactive activities, including cultural workshops and makahiki (games)
- Traditional imu (underground oven cooking) demonstration
- Limited group size offers everyone "front row" involvement
- Local-style cuisine, farm-to-table buffet dinner
Farm to Table Menu:
- Nalo Greens
- Pulehu Chicken
- Kalu’a Pua’a (Roast Pork)
- Steamed White Rice
- Mini Lau Lau
- Sweet Bread
- Haupia (Coconut Jello)
- Chocolate Cake
- Soft Drinks, Juice or Bottled Water
- Two (2) complimentary alcoholic (standard) drink coupons for guests age 21+
We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions (gluten free, vegetarian, etc.) upon request 24 hours in advance.
**Guests age 21+ must present a picture ID to order or consume alcoholic drinks**
Authentic Hawaiian Luau
Experience Nutridge Luau
- Where and When:
- DRIVING OUT
Check in at 3:55 pm at Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park, Nutridge Street, Honolulu, HI 96822 View Map
Heading towards the valley on Punahou St. turn left on Wilder Ave. Turn right on Makiki St and stay on Makiki St which will turn into Round Top Dr. (do not turn onto Makiki Heights Drive). Follow Round Top Dr. for about 5 minutes until you see the Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park (just past the Manoa Valley lookout) Enter through the large yellow gate and drive straight ahead. Parking is outside of the front entrance.
WAIKIKI TRANSPORTATION ADD-ON - Currently Unavailable
Hotel pick-up is available from select locations in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:00 - 3:40 pm depending on the departure location. Transportation is in comfortable, air-conditioned mini-tour vans. Look for a mini tour van & escort who will be dressed in a red & yellow uniform. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. We will select the closest location to your accommodation available. Luau ends approximately at 8:00 pm.
- If you have limited mobility please be sure to let us know. There is a ATV vehicle normally available specifically for the use of transporting guests with mobility issues so they can be with the group and not left out.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infants do receive their own plate and chair at the luau. On transportation the luau does ask for children 0-3 to be placed in the lap of an adult (there are no requirements for child seats for the tour van that is used).
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 4 hours
- Experience Nutridge Luau
- Maximum of 34 guests. Private buyouts may be available at larger group sizes (call for details).