Held at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii's luau grounds, Chief's Luau is different! It is highly interactive and a lot of fun! Wet 'n' Wild features a multi-million dollar facility with a stunning 50-foot backlit cascading waterfall.
Chief's Luau Menu:
- Mixed Island Greens
- Diced Pineapple
- Taro & Assorted Rolls
- White Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Potato
- Succulent Butter & Garlic Braised Vegetables
- Vegetarian Chow Mein
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Roasted Tropical BBQ Chicken
- Asian Style Island Fish (Shoyu, Ginger)
- Pineapple Cake
- Poi & Lomi Lomi Salmon are served during the activities portion of the luau
- Coffee, Tea, Tropical Punch
- Cash bar available (Mai Tais, Wine, Beer, Soda)
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free
Optional Roundtrip Transportation: Most guests choose the convenience of driving to the luau in a luxurious motorcoach (this optional add-on includes Waikiki hotel pick-up and drop-off). Roundtrip is per person (select transportation option on purchase).Choose from three different Chief's Luau packages:
Samoan Fire Dance
Young Participant on Stage
Tropical Luau Setting
- Where and When:
- Check-in begins at 5:00 pm. Luau begins at 5:30 pm and ends at about 8:30 pm.
Physical location: Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E and merge onto Farrington Hwy. Wet 'n' Wild will be on your immediate right.
Parking is $7 (cash only).
- No professional photos or videos are allowed.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (4 and under) allows children 4 and under to have their own seat and plate of food.
Photos are not included in luau pricing. They may be purchased at the luau or you may visit the photographer's website at www.mytouristphoto.com where you can find and purchase/download your luau photos.
- Operation Days:
- Open Sundays in November.
Open Sundays & Wednesdays in December.
Also open on Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
- 3.5 hours
- Chiefs Luau
- Maximum capacity is 300 guests