Twogood Kayaks Hawaii - Kayak Adventure Package
Hawaii Ocean Kayaking is one of the most fun Oahu Activities. The Kayak Adventure Package from Twogood Kayaks allows you to paddle at your own pace and create your own adventure. These Oahu Kayak Tours take place in a calm reef protected bay. You will enjoy your day as you Kayak in Oahu.
Oahu Kayak Tours begin when you are picked up in a comfortable van and taken to Kailua. You will make a quick stop by our store to sign waivers and take part in our safety briefing with weather assessment, paddling map, and orientation of the paddling area. Then you will be taken to Kailua Beach Park by an experienced staff member who will help unload your kayaks and give you a paddling lesson.
You will depart on a self-guided tour of our reef protected bay. Enjoy your Oahu Kayaks adventure in our beautiful, calm, turquoise waters filled with endangered sea turtles and sea birds. After lunch on one of 3 islands that are bird sanctuaries, you can go for a walk to secret cove or go kayak surfing! Land your kayak on the beautiful white sand beaches for snorkeling, swimming, hiking, and sunning.
Upon your return to the beach park at 2:45 pm, you will be picked up in the same location you were dropped-off.
Lunch is included. It consists of a french-style sub-sandwich, chips, and a 20 oz drink.
Reserve your Hawaii Ocean Kayak tour with Oahu Discount today!
- Unguided kayak tour in Kailua Bay
- Paddle over to an offshore island, such as Popoia Island or the Mokulua Islands
- Relax on the beach or go snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including tropical fish and turtles
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up is between 7:45 am and 8:15 am from Monday to Friday, or from 7:15 am to 7:45 am on Saturday. The exact hotel pick-up time will be specified on your voucher. Look for a white van with Twogood Kayaks on the side.
If you are driving our yourself, check-in is at 8:15 am at the Twogood Kayaks shop, 134-B Hamakua Drive, Kailua, HI 96734. View Map
The tour begins at 9:00 am. Return to Waikiki is around 4:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Please wear comfortable swimwear and shoes or sandals good for walking on rocks. Please bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, underwater camera, and a eyeglass retainer strap if you wear glasses/sunglasses. Waterproof bags to keep your things dry are available to rent at $3.00 a day.
You should bring your Credit Card with you, as we will take an impression of it for a security deposit for the equipment you are using. You will use their voucher that we email to them as their ticket for entry to the activity.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 6 hours
- Twogood Kayaks Hawaii