Twogood Kayaks Hawaii - Mokulua Islands Kayak Tour
This Oahu Kayaking tour takes place on Kailua Bay's calm, reef protected waters. You will be guided by a trained naturalist along this beautiful coastal area to several close offshore islets. You will see the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle on Oahu Kayak Tours. Your guide, well-versed in Hawaiian history, marine life, and our island's geological formations will tell stories and share thought provoking information about Hawaii. Your guide, a master paddler and instructor, will teach you the fun and safe way to paddle your kayak. If you choose, the guide will even teach you how to catch a few waves.
You will be landing your safe and stable sit-on-top kayak on one of the 2 world famous beaches (Lanikai or Kailua) to snorkel. You will also stop at several of our close offshore islands which will include relaxing on white sandy beaches and swimming. While on the island you can gently trek to natural pools or a breath-taking cove. This Hawaii Kayaking adventure is enjoyed by all.
This Hawaii Kayaking package includes a life jacket and paddle, kayak, picnic lunch, and your guide. Snorkeling gear (snorkel, mask, and fins), dry bag, and padded backrest for your kayak are also included.
Lunch includes a french-style sub-sandwich, chips, and a drink.
- Guided kayak tour to Moku Nui Island
- Island exploration – see a natural tide pool and a hidden cove
- Relax on the beach or go snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including tropical fish and turtles
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up is between 7:45 am and 8:15 am from Monday to Friday, or from 7:15 am to 7:45 am on Saturday. The exact hotel pick-up time will be specified on your voucher. Look for a white van with Twogood Kayaks on the side.
If you are driving out yourself, check-in is at 8:15 am at the Twogood Kayaks shop, 134-B Hamakua Drive, Kailua, HI 96734. View Map
The tour begins at 9:00 am. Return to Waikiki is around 4:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Be prepared for some exercise and to get wet. Wear comfortable swimwear and shoes or sandals good for walking on rocks. Please bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, underwater camera, and a eyeglass retainer strap if you wear glasses/sunglasses. Waterproof bags to keep your things dry are available to rent at $3.00 a day. Please bring your Credit Card with you, as we will take an impression of it for a security deposit for the equipment you are using. You will use their voucher that we email to them as their ticket for entry to the activity.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 5 hours
- Twogood Kayaks Hawaii