Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Celebration Dinner & Show
Celebrate the New Year with glass of "champagne", 3 Course Whole Main Lobster Dinner and 1 Beverage. Also enjoy the " My Hawaii" Show with the largest cast on the ocean.
The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. Custom built in Seattle Washington in 1992, she is equipped with stabilizers, elevators, accessible facilities, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, and much more.
Window Seat & Bottle of Champagne Upgrade: Includes a window seat and 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons
Window Seat, Bottle of Champagne, & Memory Photo Upgrade: Includes a window seat, 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons, and 1 Photo per person
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:30 pm at Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace View Map
Cruise departs at 10:15 pm and returns at 12:30 am.
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available for an additional fee (you can add transportation during checkout).
- Operation Days:
- New Year's Eve
- 2 hours
- Holiday and Special Occasions
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. Custom built in Seattle Washington in 1992, she is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, and much more.