Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Romance Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks
Ring in the New Year with glass of champagne, 3 Course French style Lobster and Prime Tenderloin of Beef Dinner, and 2 beverages served to your own private table. Also enjoy live Jazz.
The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. Custom built in Seattle Washington in 1992, she is equipped with stabilizers, elevators, accessible facilities, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, and much more.
Window Seat & Bottle of Champagne Upgrade: Includes a window seat and 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons
Where and When:Check in at 9:30 pm at Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace View Map
Cruise departs at 10:15 pm and returns at 12:30 am.
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Restrictions:Not recommended for children under 12.
Gentlemen: Slacks required, jackets recommended.
Operation Days:New Year's Eve
ALL FEES INCLUDED
Takes place on New Year's Eve (December 31)
- Similar Activities
- Dolphin Star - Father's Day Cruise
- Star of Honolulu New Year's Eve Admiral Dinner
- Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Celebration Dinner & Show
- New Year's Eve Cocktail & Dance - Oahu Discount
- Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Cruise
- Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Three Star Dinner Cruise
- Star of Honolulu - Romance Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
- Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Five Star Dinner & Jazz Cruise
- Easter Champagne and Taste of Hawaii Lunch Cruise - Hawaii Discount - Oahu Discount