Inter-Island Sportfishing - Sea Hawk
If you are interested in deep sea fishing in Oahu, let Sea Hawk and Sportfishing make your Hawaiian vacation with a salt water fishing trip for Mahi Mahi, Striped Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Ahi, and others in the beautiful blue waters of the Pacific ocean. We supply everything you need - the equipment, bait, ice, coolers, and expertise to catch the big fish! Our largest catch is a 1277 lb. Pacific Blue Marlin; second place is a 937 pounder – another Pacific Blue Marlin caught only two miles from the harbor.
Feel the warm Pacific breeze blow past you as you cut the torquoise ocean waters en route to some of the best ocean fishing anywhere onboard the Sea Hawk, a 41’ Tollycraft with a large shaded bridge, new custom interior, restroom, latest electronics including global positioning system, fishfinder, and plotter, cellular phone, CB and VHS radios. This boat offers a fast, comfortable and quiet ride.
- 40′ Tollycraft
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Large shaded bridge
- Large release fighting chair
- Penn and Shimano gear
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cellular phone, CB and VHS radios
- New custom interior
- Fully-equipped head (restroom)
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
Guest can keep half of the fish caught under 100 pounds
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Sea Hawk Sportfishing
- Up to 6 passengers
- 40' Tollycraft