Inter-Island Sportfishing - Oahu Shared Fishing Trip
This is for a shared trip on either the Maggie Joe, Ruckus, or Sea Hawk. Maggie Joe is a 53' Custom Sportfisher, designed especially for sportfishing in Hawaiian waters. Ruckus is a newly refurbished 38' Bertram, an air-conditioned vessel with a shaded fly bridge and a maximum capacity of 6 passengers. The Sea Hawk is a 41' Tollycraft. It has a large shaded bridge, recently refurbished and repowered, new custom interior, very fast, very quiet. Maximum of 6 passengers.
These are all part of Inter-Island Sportfishing. A charter will be on one of these sportfishing boats, but you may request one. This is a great way to go on a shared trip with a private feel.
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guest can keep half of the fish they catch that are under 100 pounds
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- All boats are quipped with Penn & Shimano 2-speed reels.