Star of Honolulu - Five Star Dinner Cruise
Gentlemen: Slacks required, jackets recommended. Not recommended for children.
This fabulous evening begins with exclusive private limousine transportation. The cruise includes a Captain's welcome reception with fine hors d'oeuvres, sparkling champagne, and gentle Hawaiian music. In 2017, enjoy the exclusive Captain's reception and the new "Bon Voyage hula"!
Dine to a delicious 7-course French style dinner and enjoy 5 super premium cocktails and a live jazz show.
Star of Honolulu Five Star Dinner Cruise
Exclusive private limousine transportation. Captain's welcome reception. Sparkling champagne, fine hors d'oeuvres and gentle Hawaiian music begin at the captain's welcome party. Dine to a fabulous 7-course French style dinner and super premium cocktails. 3 super premium cocktails. Live Jazz show.
Star of Honolulu 7-Course French Style Dining
Menu for Five Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise (7-Course Dinner)
- Canapés - Smoked Salmon, Mustard and Chive Spread on Toast, Prosciutto di Parma with Bleu Cheese and Mascarpone Miso Infused Tofu Salad on Red Endive
- Soup - Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Blend, Purple Rice and Basil Oil
- Salad - Wild Arugula, Golden and Red Beets and Big Island Goat Cheese with Cucumbers and Lemon Vanilla Bean Vinaigrette
- Entrée* - Air-Flown Live Butter Poached Maine Lobster - White Bean, Butternut Squash and Kahuku Corn Ragout with Lobster Jus
- Intermezzo - Pineapple Pinot Grigio Sorbetto
- Entrée* - Highest Grade Prime Tenderloin of Beef with Foie Gras - Smoked Bacon Mushroom Medley, Petite Potatoes and Broccoli Rabe with Cabernet Demi Glace and Buerre Rouge
- Dessert - Roasted Apple Vol-Au-Vent - Chai Spiced Pumpkin Puree and Hawaiian Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee and Organic Teas
- Hawaiian Bellini and 3 Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Drink Cart Service (Exotic Cocktails, Top Quality Liquors, including Remy Martin V.S.O.P. and Chivas Regal, Cordials and more)
Please note: Menu changes seasonally.
*Alternative entrées of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Fish: Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter Sauce
Chicken: Roasted Chicken Breast stuffed with Mushrooms, Spinach and Swiss Cheese
Vegan: Slow Roasted Beet Ravioli with Tofu-Based Filling, Eggplant Moussaka with Kamuela Tomato, Yellow Squash and Zucchini
Please note: Menu changes seasonally. Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Celebration Plan per person - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Reception Plan per person – Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck