Oahu to Maui - Hana Adventure
After your early morning hotel pickup and flight to Maui, you'll experience these Oahu Day Trips. The Hana Tour offers breathtaking views winding over steep valleys on the road to our Hana Adventure. Enjoy your Oahu Activities as you travel with a knowledgeable tour guide and learn about the history and splendor of Maui and its surrounding coastline. These Oahu Day Trips give you the opportunity to spend the day viewing lush rain forests, magnificent waterfalls and breathtaking views. Oahu Tours are conducted in comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses with friendly drivers. However Oahu Discount recommends that you bring a sweater and comfortable walking shoes.
Highlights of the Oahu to Maui Hana Adventure
Oahu Day Trips you get to drive around Maui's east coast to Paia, Kaumahina State Park and the Keanae Valley Lookout
- See Pua'a Ka'a and Waianapanapa State Parks on these Oahu Tours
Visit Hana and Hasegawa General Store on the Hana Tour
Stop at the Oheo Stream and Pools (weather permitting)
Experience Wailua Falls Lookout
Shop at Hana and Hasegawa General Store on these Oahu Day Trips
Discover windsurfing beaches to maximize your Oahu Activities
*Lunch menu is subject to change without notice.
Maui Island Tour
Road to Hana
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is included.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 8:30 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in. International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle.
Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- There is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour due to stringent airline requirements. This no cancellation policy includes name and date changes.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 15 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air conditioned tour bus