Oahu to Kauai - Waimea Canyon and Wailua River
This tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Tours and Activities page for other available options.
Take your Oahu Activities to a whole other Island with these Oahu Day Trips. Oahu Discount offers an exciting trip to both Waimea Canyon and Wailea River. Fly from Oahu to Kauai for a day filled with the beauty, legends and the saga of Kauai, the "Garden Isle!"
After your early morning hotel pickup and flight to Kauai, you'll enjoy an excursion of fun filled Kauai Activities. These Oahu Day Trips offer you the chance to visit one of Kauai's most popular attractions, Waimea Canyon known as "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific". From there your Kauai activities get even more exciting! Oahu Tours takes you on a scenic ride up the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto. Oahu Discount recommends these Oahu day Trips as wonderful way to view the beautiful Waimea Canyon. The Fern Grotto is one of the most romantic spots for you to enjoy your Kauai Activities. The Waimea Canyon is one of nature's most spectacular creations to view the Wailua River. Oahu Discount and Oahu Tours are conducted on comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses by friendly, knowledgeable drivers. During these Kauai Activities we recommend that you bring a sweater and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tunnel of Trees & Koloa Town
- **See the Spouting Horn blowhole
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park - the last Russian fort in the Hawaiian islands
- Captain Cook's Landing
- **Waimea Canyon - the Grand Canyon of the Pacific
- Holo Holo Ku Heiau - a sacrificial stone foundation
- **Opaekaa Falls Lookout - scences from Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell were filmed here
- **Fern Grotto
- **Wailua River Boat Cruise
- **Hanapepe Valley Lookout
- Queen Victoria's Profile - Haupu Mountain Range
- No-host lunch stop
**Stops are usually made here. Route may be subject to change without notice for road work or natural occurrences.
Oahu to Kauai Tour
Kauai Island Tour
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is optional for no additional charge.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 6:00 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle.
Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not provided on this tour. However, a lunch stop will be made where lunch can be purchased.
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 10 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air-conditioned tour bus