Oahu to Big Island - Volcano Adventure
This tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Tours and Activities page for other available options.
Island Air and Oahu Discount - Experience your Oahu to Big Island Tour! You'll be picked up from your Waikiki hotel and taken to the Honolulu Airport. Your Oahu to Big Island adventure starts as soon as you board the plane to the “Volcano Isle" for the entire day.
Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is one of the most amazing places. Oahu Tours in Hawaii offers amazing Oahu Day Trips to captured the world's imagination with Volcanoes. Enjoy seeing the sights of the changed Volcanoes National Park before heading off tot he Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory with a few tastings. Then head to the 'Imilow Astronomy Center for Hawaiian cultural exhibits. Don't miss out on the sight of the majestic Rainbow Falls, named for the rainbows commonly found here or Richardson's Black Sand Beach! The last stop of the day is the Lili'uokalani Garden, a 24 acre spectacular garden and park.
Please enter Name as it is on ID
Due to volcanic activity and lava flows this
tour's itinerary will run on the following planned modified itinerary.
Itinerary may be altered due to changing volcanic activity or other unavoidable reasons without notice:
- Volcanoes National Park
- Kilauea Visitor Center (Restroom Stop)*
- Volcano House* - Walk to view Halemaumau Crater
- Drive past steam vents
- Kilauea Iki Overlook
- Pu'u Pua'i Crater
- Luamanu Crater
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory *
- 'Imiloa Astronomy Center *
- Rainbow Falls *
- Richardson's Black Sand Beach *
- Lili'uokalani Garden *
stops are usually made. Routes and stops are subject to change without
notice due to National Park Service, weather, traffic and road &
Waipio Valley Overlook
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is included.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 8:30 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport). The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket. IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS. All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in. International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle. Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- Occasionally certain sections of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park will be closed to visitors when Kilauea volcano is emitting high levels of dangerous gas. Volcanic fumes are hazardous. Also, for people with respiratory or heart problems, pregnant women, infants and young children, a visit to the park is not recommended. The route may be modified due to National Park advisories. No guaranteed sighting of active lava flows.
Wear walking shoes, bring a light jacket and dress comfortably.
Dinner available for purchase.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 15 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air conditioned tour bus