Oahu to Big Island - Volcano Adventure
Island Air and Oahu Discount - Experience your Oahu to Big Island Tour! You'll be picked up from your Waikiki hotel and taken to the Honolulu Airport. Your Oahu to Big Island adventure starts as soon as you board the plane to the “Volcano Isle" for the entire day.
Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is one of the most amazing places. Oahu Tours in Hawaii offers amazing Oahu Day Trips to captured the world's imagination with Volcanoes. Enjoy your Oahu Activities as it is a fully narrated Volcano Adventure. Oahu to the Big Island features a hike over the lava flow that covered the village of Kalapana and famous Kaimu black sand beach in the 1980's. Oahu Discount offers these great Oahu Tours to see the Volcanoes of Hawaii!
A No host lunch stop will be made at Volcano House.
Please enter Name as it is on ID
Due to volcanic activity and lava flows this
tour's itinerary will run on the following planned modified itinerary.
Itinerary may be altered due to changing volcanic activity:
As soon as the tour can safely revert back to the original itinerary below, it will do so:
- Richardson's Black Sand Beach
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Akaka Falls
- Imiloa Astronomy Center - no host lunch
- Downtown hilo
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory
- Rainbow Falls
- Prince Kuhio Plaza
Highlights Oahu to Big Island Volcano Adventure
Rainbow Falls State Park* - Effective 3/9/15 viewing will done from Boiling Pots
above the falls due to the renovations of the parking access for the
following approx. 6 months.
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory*
- Kalapana Black Sand Beach or Chain of Craters Road*
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Visitors Center*
- Devastation Trail/Lava Tube*
- Kilauea Iki Overlook/Steam Vents
- Jaggar Museum*
*Stops are made.
Thurston Lava Tube
Waipio Valley Overlook
Inside Lava Tube
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is included.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 8:30 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport). The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket. IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS. All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in. International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle. Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- Occasionally certain sections of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park will be closed to visitors when Kilauea volcano is emitting high levels of dangerous gas. Volcanic fumes are hazardous. Also, for people with respiratory or heart problems, pregnant women, infants and young children, a visit to the park is not recommended. The route may be modified due to National Park advisories. No guaranteed sighting of active lava flows.
Wear walking shoes, bring a light jacket and dress comfortably.
Dinner available for purchase.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 15 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air conditioned tour bus