Star of Honolulu - Premier Whale Watch Cruise
Special: One FREE child ticket per paying adult!
We guarantee Whale Sightings (as provided by Star of Honolulu) or you will receive a whale check to enjoy your next Star Whale Watch cruise on us!
BEST WHALE ACTIVITIES: Our crew of certified naturalists share fascinating insights on whales, we provide a Hydrophone to hear whale songs, enjoy an educational whale video presentation and more!
BONUS! Participate in on board Hawaiian Cultural activities such as lei-making to ukulele or hula lessons!
The Star of Honolulu offers great whale-watching tours. We will take you beyond Diamond Head for the best views of whales in the straits between Maui and Oahu. The Star's 60-foot observation deck will give you great views smaller vessels are not likely to offer.
Star of Honolulu
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki, Kahala and Ko Olina hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guests receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.