Star of Honolulu - Premier Whale Watch Cruise & Lunch
Hawaii's best whale watch takes you beyond Diamond Head to give you the best seat in the house. The Star of Honolulu takes you where the whales are! Enjoy views of majestic Humpback whales from the Star's 60-foot high observation deck. Every seat is the best in the house.
This tour includes:
A crew of certified naturalists eager to share fascinating insights on whales
Guaranteed whale sightings! (as provided by Star of Honolulu)
A hydrophone to hear whale songs
Educational whale video presentation
Bonus Hawaii cultural activities
Amazing photo opportunities
Our taste of Hawaii Local Style Buffet, including Hawaiian Black Sea Salt Roast Beef, Huli Huli Chicken, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Tofu Poke, Salads, Macadamia Nut Breads, Sweet Potato, Macadamia Nut Chocolate Cookies, Hawaiian Cake, Fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Fruit Punch
Did we mention ... Guaranteed whale sightings!
*Vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Star of Honolulu
Waikiki Whale Watch Cruise
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki, Kahala and Ko Olina hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from December 15 through April 5.
Closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.