USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
Oahu Discount offers an adventurous ride with Polynesian Adventure Tours and a visit to Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, the USS Missouri, and the Punchbowl and Downtown in one fun-filled day! This deeply moving USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Historical Tour experience begins with a visit to Pearl Harbor's Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center to commemorate America's entry into WWII. The Tour of Pearl Harbor is a must see on your list of Oahu Activities. Next, tour the battleship USS Missouri where the armistice ending the war was signed. On the return from your Pearl Harbor Tours, Oahu Discount offers a drive to Waikiki. These Oahu Tours takes you through historic downtown and the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Visit The Arizona Memorial Visitor Center where you will watch an excellent film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, browse through fascinating displays, and then board the Navy launch for a trip to the Arizona Memorial itself. Board the Arizona Memorial.
These Pearl Harbor Tours are a great way to view all the Wardroom Orientation Center has to offer. Enjoy all your Oahu Activities through- maps, models, photos, artifacts and a brief film. Oahu Discount assures you that all of this prepares you for your shipboard visit. Take a guided tour aboard the "Mighty Mo" - the last battleship built by the US Navy. Surrender Deck - tour the area that ushered in a New Era in the Pacific on September 2, 1945. View the impressive Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. During these Pearl Harbor Tours make sure to see other beautiful and historic Civic Center attractions such as Kawaiahao Church - the church of Hawaiian monarchs, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace. Additions to these Oahu Activities are City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses. Experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery with its meticulously landscaped acres, which includes the Courts of the Missing, the chapel, and finely-detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II and Korea.
Highlights: USS Missouri Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center is on this Oahu Tour
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack with Polyad Adventure Tours
- Take the Navy launch to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific on this Oahu Activity
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
Gold Option Includes:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri
- Where and When:
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Shirt and Shoes are required on Memorial - swimsuits are not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts are not recommended.
- Operation Days:
- 8 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours