USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Oahu Discount offers an adventurous ride with Polynesian Adventure Tours and a visit to Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, the USS Missouri, and the Punchbowl and Downtown in one fun-filled day! This deeply moving USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Historical Tour experience begins with a visit to Pearl Harbor's Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center to commemorate America's entry into WWII. The Tour of Pearl Harbor is a must see on your list of Oahu Activities. Next, tour the battleship USS Missouri where the armistice ending the war was signed. On the return from your Pearl Harbor Tours, Oahu Discount offers a drive to Waikiki. These Oahu Tours takes you through historic downtown and the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Visit The Arizona Memorial Visitor Center where you will watch an excellent film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, browse through fascinating displays, and then board the Navy launch for a trip to the Arizona Memorial itself. Board the Arizona Memorial.
These Pearl Harbor Tours are a great way to view all the Wardroom Orientation Center has to offer. Enjoy all your Oahu Activities through- maps, models, photos, artifacts and a brief film. Oahu Discount assures you that all of this prepares you for your shipboard visit. Take a guided tour aboard the "Mighty Mo" - the last battleship built by the US Navy. Surrender Deck - tour the area that ushered in a New Era in the Pacific on September 2, 1945. View the impressive Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. During these Pearl Harbor Tours make sure to see other beautiful and historic Civic Center attractions such as Kawaiahao Church - the church of Hawaiian monarchs, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace. Additions to these Oahu Activities are City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses. Experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery with its meticulously landscaped acres, which includes the Courts of the Missing, the chapel, and finely-detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II and Korea.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- King Kamehameha Statue – come face to face with the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian Islands
- Iolani Palace – only royal palace in the United States
- Kawaiahao Church – built between 1836 and 1842 of some 14,000 thousand-pound slabs of coral rock
- Mission Houses – see three restored missionary houses, two of which are the oldest houses in Hawaii
Gold Option Includes:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri
- Where and When:
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Shirt and Shoes are required on Memorial - swimsuits are not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts are not recommended.
- Operation Days:
- 8 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours