Pacific Aviation Museum, USS Arizona & Punchbowl
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Oahu Discount offers some great Pearl Harbor Tours featuring the Pacific Aviation Museum and the Arizona Memorial! Book a Oahu Tours today and visit Pearl Harbor where you the Navy launch for a trip into history at the Arizona Memorial. Tie in all of you’re your Oahu Activities and enjoy the newly opened Pacific Aviation Museum. This family friendly venue is located in a 1930s era hangar on Ford Island and presents classic and rare WWII American and Japanese airplanes. Finish your Tour of Pearl Harbor with a historical tour of downtown Honolulu and a drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery. These Oahu Tours of the Pacific combines a Tour of Pearl Harbor with a visit to Hawaii's newest attraction, the Pacific Aviation Museum. You will delve into the intriguing history of military flight in this museum which presents classic American and Japanese airplanes including a Japanese fighter and the Grumman F4F Wildcat. The Tour of Pearl Harbor and its museum is enhanced by it's location at Ford Island. Oahu Tours puts you at the center of the Pearl Harbor attack because of the battleship moorings surrounding it. Oahu Discount assures you do not want to miss this as one of your Oahu activities. You will enjoy specially guided Tour of Pearl Harbor and authentic exhibits that promise to transport you back in time for a bona fide World War II experience. This is one of the best Pearl Harbor Tours that combines all of your Oahu Activities!
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Pacific Aviation Museum (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha and Mission Houses Museum
King Kamehameha Statue
Pacific Aviation Museum
- Where and When:
- This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30-3:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items.
This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
Small cameras are permitted.
Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Includes hotel pickup.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. The exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.