World War II Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
World War II Start To End & Oahu Historic Tour!
Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours presents an exciting visit to the historic USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center. Explore the USS Missouri, a historic monument marking the end of WWII, where Japan signed the surrender treaty. These Oahu Tours are Pearl Harbor Tourism at its best! Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours end at the new Pacific Aviation Museum where you'll be able to see the museum (self guided). See an authentic Japanese Zero Fighter Plane and visit the seaplane hangar that survived the December 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. These are great Oahu Activities for the history buffs!
Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours is an exciting immersion into WWII history. Experience the history in these Oahu Tours, as you walk in the exact footsteps of Americas Heroes. Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours takes you the most fantastic journey of your life. Oahu Activities include the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the Japanese surrender aboard the USS Missouri. These Oahu Tours have it all when it comes to Pearl Harbor Tourism. You will see artifacts of the attack at the Visitor Center in Oahu then board the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial. The next stop is a guided tour on board one of the world′s most significant submarines, the USS Bowfin. Oahu Tours continues on a shuttle to Ford Island, an active Navy base under federal protection. Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours don’t stop there. You continue on with more exciting Oahu Activities to the NEW Pacific Aviation Museum to see one of Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museums that will fly you back in time to when young aviation heroes saved our world (self guided). Last but not least Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours will culminate on the historic decks of the world’s MOST FAMOUS battleship the USS Missouri. This monument of Pearl Harbor Tourism served from World War II through Desert Storm. Not to be missed on your list of Oahu Activities, this is the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies. During the guided Oahu Pearl Harbor Tours visitors will walk in the exact footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur whom restored peace to the world ending the conflict that took over 55 million lives. Oahu Discount guarantees these Oahu Tours have it all and should not be missed!
Highlights: WWII Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure
- Pearl Harbor Tourism at its best with an historical narration by an expert state certified tour guide
- View the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center dramatic attack film
- See actual artifacts that add so much excitement to your Oahu Activities
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- See the “Black Tears” of oil that still bubbles to the surface today from the USS Arizona (not available if shuttle is not running)
- Take a tour of the U.S. Pacific Submarine Memorial and USS Bowfin “Pearl Harbor Avenger” (Admission & Tour Included)
- Tour the Pacific Aviation Museum (Admission Included, self guided)
- Tour the USS Missouri affectionately known as the Mighty MO (Admission & Tour Included)
- Walk in the exact footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur and stand on the Surrender Deck
- Look into the Massive 16" Guns that hurl 2,900 pound projections over 20 miles with pin point accuracy
Gold Option Extras:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri and USS Bowfin
Aerial of Pearl Harbor
Black Tears of the Arizona
Pacific Aviation Museum
- Where and When:
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and return provided from most Waikiki hotels.
Pick-ups begin in Waikiki at approximately 7:30 am. Return to Waikiki at approximately 5:00 pm.
- PUT FIRST AND LAST NAMES WHEN ORDERING PLEASE. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THIS ACTIVITY. PUT NAMES AS THEY SHOW UP ON YOUR ID PLEASE.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- **Security restrictions will be enforced. Due to the increased level of alert currently in effect throughout the United States, security measures at the USS Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and the USS Missouri Battleship Memorial have again been implemented to ensure public safety.
Effective immediately, the following will not be allowed (subject to change without notice):
Large camera bags (larger than the camera they hold, e.g. those with extra pockets or compartments)
Large video cameras
Strollers with pockets & compartments
Any other closed container that might offer concealment
A bag storage facility is located in the USS Arizona Memorial parking lot @ $3.00 per item. As we do NOT suggest leaving valuables in the tour vehicle, please leave all non-essential items in your hotel room.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday
- 7 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.