Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
The Pearl Harbor Tour gives you the chance to re-live that moment in history that entered America into World War II when you visit Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Oahu Tours is an excellent way to fit in all three at on low cost when you book through Oahu Discount!
Start the day of Pearl Harbor Tours with a visit to The Arizona Memorial Visitor Center where you will watch an excellent film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack. On these Oahu Tours you may browse through fascinating displays, and then board the Navy launch for a trip to the Memorial itself. Oahu Activities only get more exciting once Aboard the Arizona Memorial.
Pearl Harbor is the one and only place you can visit the Arizona Memorial and relive the moment in history that thrust the U.S. into World War II. Oahu Discount is the place to book your Pearl Harbor Tour!
Oahu Discount offers a wonderful way to experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery with its meticulously landscaped acres. The Tour of Pearl Harbor includes the Courts of the Missing, the chapel, and finely-detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II and Korea. What a great way to experience all your Oahu Activities!
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- City sights include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Library, Honolulu Hale and Mission Houses
You will also view View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki 9:00-9:15 am and returns approximately 2:30-3:00 pm.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Kids Go Free! One free child (age 3-11) admission with each paid adult.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Sunday - Friday except Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- 5 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours