North Shore Catamaran - Sunset Sail
Relax in the warm evening sun and take in the North Shore's spectacular scenery as the sun sets on this 2 hour sail. Includes snacks and refreshments. Complimentary beer and wine. Feel free to bring along your own favorite beverage.
Ho'o Nanea Features:
- Safe and stable sailing catamaran – relax and stay dry without sacrificing the feeling of being close to the ocean
- 40-foot catamaran is the perfect size for a Hawaiian sailing adventure
- U.S. Coast Guard certified for 21 passengers
Oahu Sunset Sail
Ho'o Nanea Catamaran
- Where and When:
- Departs from Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor on the North Shore of Oahu. View Map
Times vary with season.
Summer: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Winter: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 2 hours
- North Shore Catamaran
- "Ho'o Nanea" a 40 foot catamaran can accommodate up to 20 passengers.