Famous North Shore
Journey to the surfing mecca of Oahu's North Shore on this 5 hour tour. Travel in a comfortable, well-appointed touring van to the other side of the Ko’olau Mountains from Honolulu, on the windward side of the island.
You will to see all the best North Shore has to offer: Kahana Bay; the picturesque Byodo Temple, nestled in a lush plateau at the base of verdant, 2,000-foot cliffs; the island's largest Hawaiian temple; shrimp farms that support various endangered wetland birds; and more. Enjoy a fascinating mix of the natural and man-made, ancient and new, on this half-day in paradise.
- Famous North Shore of Oahu
- Windward side of the Ko'olau Mountains
- Valley of the Temples
- Kahana Bay
- Several shrimp farms
- Rare and endangered bird species
- World-famous Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline
- Pu'u o Mahuka heiau, Oahu’s largest Hawaiian native temple
- Waimea Bay
- Turtle Beach
- Various native plant species
- Historic Haleiwa town
- Kukaniloko Birthing Stones
- Lunch at a famous North Shore Shrimp Shack will be included.
Oahu North Shore Surfers
Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle
- Where and When:
- Pickup will begin at 11:30am and lunch at a famous North Shore Shrimp Shack will be included in the tour.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Oahu Nature Tours