Diamond Head Crater Adventure
On the Diamond Head Crater Adventure, take a pleasurable and educational hike to the summit of the crater where the fire goddess Pele is said to dwell. Perched 763 feet above the island, you will enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of Waikiki, Honolulu, and the endless turquoise sea. Don't miss this opportunity to experience the best view in all of paradise!
This tour includes:
- A fun and educational guided hike to the top of Diamond Head
- Admission to Diamond Head
- A 360-degree view of the island and ocean
- Knowledgeable, professional guides who will accompany you to the summit and provide a safe and memorable experience
- A personalized "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate with a photo of the crater that's suitable for framing
Diamond Head Trail
- Where and When:
- Free Hotel Pick-up. Tours run 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Guest must be able to walk on uneven/unpaved surfaces.
Not suitable for children under 5.
No pregnant women.
Must be able to climb stairs and mildly steep terrain.
No persons with heart problems.
Please bring lots of drinking water.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 2 1/2 hours
- Oahu Nature Tours