Maita'i Catamaran - Sunset Mai Tai Sail
Relax and enjoy Hawaii's beauty as you experience a breathtaking Hawaiian sunset on Maita'i, a "state of the art," twin-hulled, 44-foot catamaran designed specifically for Waikiki Beach! It features new equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi" Catamaran. It has a quiet, safe, environmentally clean propulsion system. Enjoy 2 large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing. It can reach incredible speeds with it's specially designed "wing mast." It includes CD sound system and state of the art, green Spectra sails. There is a toilet facility onboard. In order to ensure maximum comfort, we limit numbers although it is US Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers.
- 1.5 to 2 hour sunset sail along Waikiki Beach
- Enjoy great views of Honolulu, Waikiki and Diamond Head
- Catamaran features 2 large safety nets located on the bow with plenty of room for stretching out and relaxing
- Convenient barefoot boarding right on Waikiki Beach (between the Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel)
- Catamaran has a CD sound system and state-of-the-art green Spectra sails
- Bathroom facility on board
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers
Maitai Catamaran Sunset Sail
Maitai Catamaran Sunset
Scenic Waikiki Shoreline
Waikiki Beach at Sunset
Whales and Sunset
- Where and When:
- Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel & Sheraton Waikiki. You can park at the Sheraton Waikiki for $3 per hour for a maximum of 4 hours (cash only). View Map
From October 1 to February 28: Check in at 4:30 pm. Departure at 5:00 pm.
From March 1 to September 30: Check in at 5:00 pm. Departure at 5:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- 5:00 pm or 5:30 pm departure depending on time of year.
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 1.5 to 2 hours
- Maitai Catamaran Snorkeling