Magic of Polynesia Deluxe Dinner Show
Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater, the Magic of Polynesia is the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. It dazzles with sound, light and action from start to finish. From the primitive torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to the sophisticated special effects of lasers and sound when simulating a volcano erupting and in other magical illusions.
Experience expert hula, chanting and song by one of Hawaii's most talented performing troupes. They will mesmerize you as they illustrate the history and lore of the Islands. Enjoy this one of a kind Polynesian experience conveyed with the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa, winner of the International Magicians Society "Most Original" Merlin Award - the Oscar of Magic. There's nail-biting suspense, humor, mystifying escapes and more to capture audiences of all ages!
Magic of Polynesia offers the option of regular or deluxe dinner packages or choose to enjoy the show without dinner. The show is performed nightly in its showroom at the Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, centrally located at 2300 Kalakaua Avenue, within walking distance of most hotels.
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- Deluxe dinner
Included in the Deluxe Dinner Package: Kukui Nut Lei Greeting, Preferred Seating.
ADULT Deluxe Dinner Menu:
- Fresh Tender Greens with Hearts of Palm, Cherry Tomatoes,
Cucumber, Baby Carrots & Brie Cheese Served with Champagne
- 9 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon
- Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms & Demi-Glace
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Pan-Seared Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Red Peppers & Broccoli
- Dinner Rolls
- Chocolate Torte Served with Fresh Strawberry & Raspberry Coulis
ADULT Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hour prior notice):
Child entree varies. Example menu is Teriyaki Chicken. Please inquire
as to what the meal option is closer to the activity date in question.
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese,
Grape Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Magic of Polynesia
Magic of Polynesia Show
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
An extensive alcoholic bar stocked with a wide variety of offerings is available for purchase.
Vegetarian and gluten free meals available with 24 hour notice.
Transportation only picks up from the Waikiki and Kahala area.
- Operation Days:
- Magic of Polynesia