Kailua Beach Adventures - Hawaiian Kayaking Adventure Self-Guided Tour
Our head instructor created this great kayaking tour for the independent adventurer looking for a great time exploring at their own pace. Your adventure begins with a detailed video briefing and instructions given by our experienced staff. They will have you well prepared for an unforgettable day. Great value for a day activity in Hawaii!Picnic Lunches
include a freshly prepared picnic
lunch (meat or vegetarian), tropical fruit juice or bottled water,
fresh fruit and a healthy snack.
- Self-guided kayak tour in Kailua Bay
- Paddle to several offshore islands, which are seabird sanctuaries
- Swim and snorkel in turquoise waters and keep an eye out for green sea turtles
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- All kayak and safety gear, including life jackets, dry bags and island landing permits
- Use of beach mats, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, secure lockers for your valuables and shower facilities
- Delicious lunch
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:15 am at 130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center (View Map). We can also pick up at your Waikiki hotel starting at 7:30 am.
Tour returns at around 3:30 pm.
- Minimum age 8 years old.
Ages 8 to 16 years old must ride in a double kayak with a parent or guardian.
Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Everyone in the party must be able to swim or you will not be able to go on the tour and will not receive a refund within the cancellation policy.
Must be adventure minded and physically able.
Participants will need to transport their kayak to/from the beach via cart (5-10 minute walk).
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 4 hours
- Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks
- One or two-person Ocean Kayak or Spectrum Kayak with Comfort Pro Kayak Seat