Oahu Grand Circle Island - Kualoa Ranch & Dole Pineapple Plantation Tour
Grand Circle Island Tour- Oahu Land Tours offered by Oahu Discount with discounted rates for Oahu Activities and Oahu Tours! This Oahu tours has it all! Grand Circle Island Tour takes you to many of Oahu's most scenic areas, lush tropical forests, picturesque seaside villages and surfing spots. It includes a visit at Dole Plantation. Also enjoy views from Diamond Head Lookout and see the North Shore coastline. The Grand Circle Island Tour also include the Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy tour with a scenic drive into the Ko’olau mountains to a lookout to view the famous Chinaman’s Hat and Kaneohe Bay.
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the foothills of Diamond Head
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (except on Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach
- Makapu'u Point
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - No visit on Memorial Day
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tour (tram ride included)
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Dole Plantation (have time to look around and shop)
- Pineapple and sugarcane fields of Central Oahu
- Tour includes a stop for a sit-down lunch (lunch not included, 1 hour approximately)
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Gold Package is an optional upgrade
North Shore Oahu
- Where and When:
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pick-up.
This tour departs Waikiki at 8:15-8:35 am and returns at approximately 5:45 pm.
- No requirements for Grand Circle Island Tour and Dole Plantation Oahu Activities
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Gold Package includes a buffet lunch.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Christmas, New Year's Day and Thanksgiving
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach with large viewing windows