Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Five Star Dinner & Jazz Cruise
Graceful hula dancers will welcome you aboard the Star of Honolulu for one of the most romantic and memorable experiences in Hawaii. You will be shown to a cozy table for 2 and offered drinks of your choice. The atmosphere will conspire to broaden your romantic experience, setting the mood for your special night. Nature provides a glorious Hawaiian sunset. Your hosts offer champagne, fine food, live jazz entertainment, dancing, and star treatment. Served in our Super Nova Room.
- Assorted Seasonal Canapés at the Captain's welcome reception
- Lobster Croquette with Tomato
- Roasted Fingerling Potato with Aioli and Bacon
- Eggplant Rollatini with Goat Cheese
- Truffle, Artichoke and Potato Soup
- Golden Beet Couscous Salad
- Lola Rosa, Prosciutto and Caper Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Air Flown Live Maine Lobster with Navarin of Lobster
- Butternut Squash, Baby Carrots, Pearl Onions and Seared Foie Gras
- Blood Orange and Cranberry Sorbet
- Highest Grade Garlic Crusted Prime Tenderloin with Winter Root Vegetables and Beurre Blanc and Pomegranate Demi-Glace Sauces
- Chocolate Symphony
- Opera Cake, Gelato and Port Wine Poached Pear
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Kona Blend Coffee and Organic Teas
Special menu requests (vegetarian) available with 24 hours notice.
View from Waikiki Beach
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- Not recommended for children under 12.
Dress code: No shorts, T-shirts or flip flops.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Valentine's Day
- 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!