Star of Honolulu - Star Sunset Dinner & Show
Enjoy a fun and exciting evening on the Star of Honolulu. Enjoy a 3 course crab and filet steak dinner, 1 call brand drink, and "60 Years of Aloha" revue. This cruise is filled with continuous enchantment, from welcome hula, live Hawaiian entertainment, panoramic coastline vistas and the largest enertainment cast on island waters.
Menu for Star Sunset Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Waipoli Baby Romaine – Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes and Sesame Star Puff Pastry with Papaya Seed Dressing
- Main Entrée of Steamed Canadian Snow Crab Legs and Tenderloin of Beef with Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Coffee and Tea
- Welcome Mai Tai Cocktail
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
*The dinner now includes ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB as part of the 3 Course Dinner!
Celebration Plan Per Person - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Reception Plan Per Person - Window seating (up to 8 persons),
private table, photo (per person), Lei Cake, and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Star Sunset Dinner
Fun Family Activity
Star of Honolulu Dancers
View from Waikiki Beach
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday fireworks cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- Dress Code is Casual.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!