Star of Honolulu - Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show
Ocean View Dining! Enjoy the Star's roast beef buffet dinner and Polynesian show! Experience live contemporary entertainment in the midst of a beautiful, ever-changing tropical backdrop!
Menu for Pacific Star Buffet Dinner
- Carving Station – Roast Beef with Wasabi Horseradish and Au Jus
- Pacific Rim Cuisine – Chinese Style Steamed Pacific White Fish, Guava BBQ Chicken, Island Style Fried Rice with Pineapple, Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetables*, Freshly Baked Poi Roll with Butter
- Salad Bar – Big Island Okinawan Sweet Potato Macaroni Salad, Somen Salad, Waimanalo Greens with Citrus Vinaigrette*, Kamuela Tomato and Japanese Cucumber Platter*
- Dessert & Coffee Station – Homemade Chocolate Brownies, Macadamia Nut Cookies, Mango Cheesecake Bites and Coconut Haupia Cake, Fresh Tropical Fruits*
- Freshly Brewed Star’s Original Coffee and Tea
- One Star Signature Mai Tai is served. Additional premium beverages and the Star’s special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle available for purchase.
* Special vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Pacific Star Dining
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Dinner Cruise Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!